BreadcrumbsHome / Hookah Setup
Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/hookah85/public_html/libraries/joomla/utilities/date.php on line 56
Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/hookah85/public_html/libraries/joomla/utilities/date.php on line 198
- Fill the glass base about half full of water. Make sure the bottom of the stem is about 1 ½” into the water.
- Place the rubber base grommet onto the bottom of the metal stem. Insert the metal stem into the glass base by applying pressure downward while rotating the stem so it fits snugly.
- Place the circular ashtray on top of the metal hookah stem.
- Place the rubber bowl grommet onto the top of the metal hookah stem. Place the bowl on top of the grommet to create an airtight seal. Be sure not to push the bowl onto the stem too hard.
- Insert the hose grommet (the smaller grommet) into the hose port on the metal hookah stem. Place the end of the hose into the rubber hose grommet and secure snugly to create an airtight seal.
- Sprinkle some hookah tobacco into the bowl. Be sure not to over pack the bowl and do not push the tobacco down lightly place it in, as you want good airflow through the tobacco.
- Cover the tobacco in the bowl with a piece of aluminum foil, shiny side down. Punch holes in the foil w/ a large pushpin or any pointed object.
- There are two kinds of coals Quick-lighting charcoals, and Natural charcoals. Use the charcoal pincers to secure a piece of charcoal while igniting it with a lighter or match. Let the charcoal continue sparking until no chemical igniter is left. Blow on the charcoal until it is red hot and place on top of foil covered bowl. Natural coals are not quick lighting and therefore require more exposure to heat to get them red hot. Set the charcoal on either a gas or an electric stovetop burner for best results. This takes about 8 to 12 minutes. A blowtorch from any hardware store works well too, but requires constant attention,make sure the coals are grey as this is the sign they are ready.
- The smoke valve, allows the user to clear stale or overly thick smoke form the glass base. This is done by blowing into the hose and pushing the used smoke out through the air exchange valve. The valve is blocked off by a steel ball bearing, which prohibits fresh air from entering the hookah when sucking on the hose.
- +Hookah Accessories
- +Hookah Charcoal
- +Hookah Shisha
Join Our Mailing List
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hookah85/public_html/plugins/system/nonumberelements/helpers/parameters.php:130) in /home/hookah85/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_session.php on line 68